NOVA alternate list

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by seneca, Feb 23, 2000.

1. seneca

seneca Junior Member

I was wondering if someone presently at NOVA who was put on the alternate list and then accepted could offer some advise. I was put on the list for this up coming class and I was wondering how long before it took for them to get back to you. I have already talked to admissions and they said sometime in the summer. But I would like some feedback about the experience, such as, when did you hear, did you have enough time to prepare, etc. I also welcome other people's advise who may be on the alternate list even if its not NOVA. Thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. RollTide

RollTide Senior Member

I would think that it would start moving at some point soon after May 15th when the third deposit is due. At this point a person would be crazy or stupid (or rich) to have placed $2000 in deposits to hold a seat at a school that they did not plan on attending. A few seats may open up after the March deposit is due but I have no idea if they are still interviewing at this point or if the class will be filled by that point. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

-Joshua