Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

NOVA alternate list

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by seneca, Feb 23, 2000.

1. seneca

seneca Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

I was wondering if someone presently at NOVA who was put on the alternate list and then accepted could offer some advise. I was put on the list for this up coming class and I was wondering how long before it took for them to get back to you. I have already talked to admissions and they said sometime in the summer. But I would like some feedback about the experience, such as, when did you hear, did you have enough time to prepare, etc. I also welcome other people's advise who may be on the alternate list even if its not NOVA. Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. RollTide

RollTide Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I would think that it would start moving at some point soon after May 15th when the third deposit is due. At this point a person would be crazy or stupid (or rich) to have placed $2000 in deposits to hold a seat at a school that they did not plan on attending. A few seats may open up after the March deposit is due but I have no idea if they are still interviewing at this point or if the class will be filled by that point. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

-Joshua