Nova and Meharry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

masoud

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone has any information regadring the interview process at Nova or Meharry college let me know
thanks
masoud

Members don't see this ad.

Dear Masoud:
I was invited to the Meharry college for the interview but I didn't go since i got accepted into different schools, other than that, I know that out of 1500 studnets, they only invite 150 students, and out of this 150 only 52 get the chance to get in, so, if you have been invited to the Meharry you have a great chance to get in, beside I have heard from the e-mail that I got, studnets and the staff at Meharry are so nice and freindly, they seem like as if they are one family, about Nova I am sure there are alot of posts about Nova and if you go back to the priveous dates, you can find lots of good informaiton on the Nova Southeastern university. If there is any other question I will be happy to answer your question. I think PPL don't reply to you becuase your names look kinda middleeastern, and that is totally fine, there is always discrimination and prejudice exist in American. If your name was like John or Jack or something, I am sure students would have replied to your massage.
Lots of Love for Human Race
shawn
plz let me know if you have any more question