NOVA Applicants!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gorur

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hai all,

Has anybody heard anything from NOVA.I've been trying to call them for 2 months now just to enquire if my application is complete.No one responds to the calls.I really dunno what's happening there?
Has anybody been called for an interview there?R if u have any other info regarding their interviews and when they start plzz lemme know.

Thanks
Gorur

Members don't see this ad.

hello

i too have applied in nova but havent heard anything from them..i did get an email stating that they have received my application...maybe they have just started revewing the applications...so lets hope for the best

galaxy32 said:
hello

i too have applied in nova but havent heard anything from them..i did get an email stating that they have received my application...maybe they have just started revewing the applications...so lets hope for the best

Hai GALAXY32.

It was good to hear that u recieved an email about your application.Can u tell me when u recieved this email and when u applied to nova?Also would appreciate if u wd tell me u'r stats.
I applied to nova on nov 8 and never heard anything ,so i was worried if my application had reached r if something was amiss. :scared: .Hope everything goes well.

Thanks and good luck to u too
Gorur

Members don't see this ad :)
gorur said:
Hai GALAXY32.

It was good to hear that u recieved an email about your application.Can u tell me when u recieved this email and when u applied to nova?Also would appreciate if u wd tell me u'r stats.
I applied to nova on nov 8 and never heard anything ,so i was worried if my application had reached r if something was amiss. :scared: .Hope everything goes well.

Thanks and good luck to u too
Gorur

I applied to NOVA in 1st week of Feb and got an email after 3 days confirming acceptance of my application.

rahmed

hello,
i might sound very stupid to u asking u this but could u tell me what is NOVA

Hello guys,
Even I am waiting to hear from them..Do any one know whether there is practical test along with personal interview?

dentaldoc said:
Hello guys,
Even I am waiting to hear from them..Do any one know whether there is practical test along with personal interview?
It seems that there is no practical exam,but we have to wait!

just called nova today..and they said that the applicants will be notified shortly.
One of my friends is a student there and she says that there are no failures in the part one board exams this year and there are no spots available for foreign dentists this year and even if there were ..students from last year wait list are been given priority..lets keep all fingers crossed that something materialises...
:rolleyes:

After a long wait finally recieved a letter from NOVA that my application was rejected by the commitee.Well atleast heard something from them :(

Good luck to all of u waiting out there :thumbup:
Gorur

gorur said:
After a long wait finally recieved a letter from NOVA that my application was rejected by the commitee.Well atleast heard something from them :(

Good luck to all of u waiting out there :thumbup:
Gorur
Oh...shruti....
never mind...
why was the application rejected??
will call u in a day or two...
all the best...... :thumbup:

meetlife said:
Oh...shruti....
never mind...
why was the application rejected??
will call u in a day or two...
all the best...... :thumbup:
i got rejection letter today by snail mail from nova university i dont understand what they r looking for.i hope guys someone will get interview letter from them
i m out of competition .the date on the mail is 29 march

Members don't see this ad :)
gujjudent said:
i got rejection letter today by snail mail from nova university i dont understand what they r looking for.i hope guys someone will get interview letter from them
i m out of competition .the date on the mail is 29 march
Hmnnn......all the best...take care...do well
may GOD bless u...... :love:

hi met you in nyu on 24th.
just logged on this site.
i am also waiting to hear from nova.

fateh said:
hi met you in nyu on 24th.
just logged on this site.
i am also waiting to hear from nova.
i didnt remember ur name may i know whats ur good name and whats ur status thanks for coming as a member of sdn . welcome.......

gujjudent said:
i didnt remember ur name may i know whats ur good name and whats ur status thanks for coming as a member of sdn . welcome.......

i am gurfateh sandhu.from canada.
i am on waiting list for nyu.did u hear from them.
i think lot people are on waiting list .i don't see any hope.
my stat is 87.

Hi gujjudent

Hope you seen the post of Dr Sandhu (fateh). He was interviewed at NYU on the same day with you. He already received information about waiting list. So was Ajaydas. And you are yet to hear anything from them. I think there is a pattern emerging about NYU. People with higher scores like you are likely to get an offer of acceptance, if there is a seat available. Others like me with scores around 86 are likely to be shortlisted. It will be interresting to find out, as pointed by Dr Sandhu, the likelihood of getting an offer next year for waitlisted candidates!!

Sorry wrong thread. As NYU is currently dominating the fate of us, rest of the applicants for this year, I thought of posting my 2 cents here.

I e-mailed NOVA yesterday. Got a reply...my letter is in the post.

Good luck to all of us waiting to hear and to all yet to get a call. :luck:

rahmed

has anybody got an interview call from nova or they are just sending rejection letters to everyone this year?

hi guys got aletter from nova!nothing positive! :thumbdown: :(
healthy teeth said:
has anybody got an interview call from nova or they are just sending rejection letters to everyone this year?

prady said:
Oh...sorry..prady...
Hmmn...I have been trying to send u a PM......please clear ur mail box.....its full...

hi meetlife,
i cleared out my pm box.u can feel free 2 send me messages!chao! :love: prady
meetlife said:
Oh...sorry..prady...
Hmmn...I have been trying to send u a PM......please clear ur mail box.....its full...

hi pradi
I guess ur from bangalore VSDC iam also from VSDC tell me ur batch???
u know, in NOVA no spots are available rightnow!!If they have also people in research programs in NOVA are already in the list !!dont get disappointed !!
U never know!!Miracles can happen in life !!Be positive

Got a rejection from NOVA today.

rahmed

All those starting school this year,please read and reply to the "Universal 2007 Acceptance Thread" started by yours truly.

Thanks

Hi,
Anyone else heard anything from NOVA? :confused:
V

Vrnda said:
Hi,
Anyone else heard anything from NOVA? :confused:
V
they will let u know only by the end of may or june .When i asked my "director of admissions" he said so far there is one spot available

got rejection from nova.

fateh said:
got rejection from nova.
Sorry for that. Well I wonder if NYU has surprises for us. OK. Lets wait and see. Take care and bye. I am starting to give part-2 a try.

hi,anybody was in the interview of nova on 11th or 14th of april?

prady said:
sorry to say that NOVA has only 1 spot and that too people from diff research programmes in NOVA are expecting that

hi smilee ,do u know when are the final exams and usually how many people fail in that exams?

arashg said:
hi smilee ,do u know when are the final exams and usually how many people fail in that exams?
finals are in may 1st and 2nd weeks .this batch was a good batch .we are not expecting many drop outs .But u never know!!!!!!!!good luck
!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the best 2 u too
:thumbup:
smilee said:
finals are in may 1st and 2nd weeks .this batch was a good batch .we are not expecting many drop outs .But u never know!!!!!!!!good luck
!!!!!!!!!!!!

arashg said:
hi,anybody was in the interview of nova on 11th or 14th of april?[/Q
11 or 14th of april :eek: , I thought they dint call anybody yet for the interview.
How was ur interview?

they told us there are 21 interviewee for only one spot!but maybe if anyone fails in the final exams there will be more spots available,the interview was as usual,nothing special,they seemed really nice

hi,any news from nova?has the number of seats available increased?

arashg said:
hi,any news from nova?has the number of seats available increased?
nope !!!!!!!not yet!!!!!!!!!