nova application process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi sunfun
I am also appearing for NSU but have not received the packet . can you little bit explain in detail how case analysis they have mentioned . is not the same way of part 2 clinical. How you find difficult. As soon as i receive packet i will help you if i understand. Please describe little more about it. thanks

As soon as you pay they send the booklet to you... They have 4 cases, already presented in a book, and they will give you one of those to make presentation about on the first day of testing. What I don't understand is how in depth you have to go, what means ''good english knwoledge'', are they gonna ask additional questions and what is there to talk about for half an hour (that's how much time you get to present one of the cases)???
I don't just sound confused- I really am :confused:!

Members don't see this ad.

hello sunfun
I also received a booklet. now i can understand u r situation . if you dont mind can we share our plan for casses. please let me know so i can give you my personal email. thanks
all the best.

Hi, I am preparing for admission at Nova for 2010. I just took the TOEFL test and got a 82. Just need to know if that score is too low or that is ok. The Nova website said 80 or better. Do I have a chance or do I need to take the TOEFL test again?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys I posted before but no one answered. Does NOVA have a Deferral of Admission Policy?
Thank You!

Hi dear .I dont know about deferal. but when is the nova results are expacted. Please let me know . i am worried.

Hi dear .I dont know about deferal. but when is the nova results are expacted. Please let me know . i am worried.

Hi! I did not apply yet.:D So I don't know about it. But from what I saw they start contacting the accepted candidates around may. I am going to apply this year. I need to know because if I do get accepted I need to sell my house in NY. And that take time. Good luck to you:xf:

anyone heard from nova. itseems the results are out. please inform us. if anyone have been lcky.