nova dental IDP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cerealbar

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone applied in Nova? the web says feb 16, 2006 as deadline...is it?besides how many seats r there?plss give me some info if u know about nova...
regards
cerealbar

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Cb
Is it a 3 year program and is it space based??

Hi Cb
Is it a 3 year program and is it space based??

Hi d79 , i (96/2.89/230)also applied for NSU (on dec-9th ) but my application was completed on jan-3rd since it took long time for my scores (toefl & nbde) to reach. they havent informed me yet (reagarding my application). when can i expect a call letter? did they informed you after your application was complete ? may i know your stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have not applied was getting some info....read my post... :p
Dont worry Deadline is long ahead...u l be fine...

Guys,
Can anybody tell me the TOEFL institution code for nova

Guys,
Can anybody tell me the TOEFL institution code for nova

Admission Requirements
The College of Dental Medicine selects students based on academic records, letters of evaluation, a minimum qualifying score of 80 (computer generat-ed) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), a minimum score of 85 on Part I of the National Board Dental Examination, a translated GPA of the U.S. equivalent of 3.0, a personal interview, a psychomotor bench test, and a clinical case presentation. The psychomotor bench test and clinical case presentation may include the following: Canadian wax carving examination, typodont tooth preparation and restoration in amalgam, and typodont tooth preparation for a full metal crown. The clinical case presen-tation will consist of an oral presentation related to a clinical scenario.

All materials needed for the above will be provided by NSU-CDM. The fee for this psychomotor bench test will be $2,500. This fee is in addition to the tuition for the international dental graduate program, should you be selected for admission

What Is This Bench test ?
Is It the test held In some universities along with the interview for admission to dds (or) clinical licensure exam conducted by state board?
do anyone know about bench test at NSU(Nova) & UB(Buffalo)?

please reply me back
funny