NOva Facebook group is up!!!!!!! NSU College of Dental Medicine Class of 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

305 Gunner

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
NOva Facebook group is up!!!!!!!
NSU College of Dental Medicine Class of 2013

Members don't see this ad.

hi 305gunner, i also was accepted, are you attending? i'm having trouble deciding, basically between Nova and UMDNJ and UConn

I also got into Uconn.....I am a south florida resident....I am used to a lifestyle full of things to do...Nova is 15 minutes away from Ft. lauderdale and 30 from south beach....A huge part of my life is the ocean, boating,fishing, ect..... but i can deny that Uconn is an amazing school....is hard...definetely more fun down here!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
precisely that's what i'm trying to struggle with, i hate the cold haha

so it seems you're 100% set. how is the are around Nova, it seemed nice when i was there but is it pretty safe?

very safe.....what sucks is that I am bias..... i know people that go there and they have fun...no gunners...lots of good looking people...i thought about leaving and experiencing something new...but i know it doesn't get much better than this. Where can u take a test and go to the beach right after with your whole class!!!!

very safe.....what sucks is that I am bias..... i know people that go there and they have fun...no gunners...lots of good looking people...i thought about leaving and experiencing something new...but i know it doesn't get much better than this. Where can u take a test and go to the beach right after with your whole class!!!!
yes the location is absolutely fantastic. how do you feel the curriculum compares to UConn? P/F vs percentile (means you are probably realy stressed out by exams, if you're like me haha)