NSU College of Dental Medicine Class of 2013

Plopper

"This too will pass"
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 30, 2008
Status
Dental Student
hi 305gunner, i also was accepted, are you attending? i'm having trouble deciding, basically between Nova and UMDNJ and UConn

305 Gunner

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
I also got into Uconn.....I am a south florida resident....I am used to a lifestyle full of things to do...Nova is 15 minutes away from Ft. lauderdale and 30 from south beach....A huge part of my life is the ocean, boating,fishing, ect..... but i can deny that Uconn is an amazing school....is hard...definetely more fun down here!!!!

About the Ads

Plopper

"This too will pass"
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 30, 2008
Status
Dental Student
precisely that's what i'm trying to struggle with, i hate the cold haha

so it seems you're 100% set. how is the are around Nova, it seemed nice when i was there but is it pretty safe?

305 Gunner

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
very safe.....what sucks is that I am bias..... i know people that go there and they have fun...no gunners...lots of good looking people...i thought about leaving and experiencing something new...but i know it doesn't get much better than this. Where can u take a test and go to the beach right after with your whole class!!!!

Plopper

"This too will pass"
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 30, 2008
Status
Dental Student
very safe.....what sucks is that I am bias..... i know people that go there and they have fun...no gunners...lots of good looking people...i thought about leaving and experiencing something new...but i know it doesn't get much better than this. Where can u take a test and go to the beach right after with your whole class!!!!
yes the location is absolutely fantastic. how do you feel the curriculum compares to UConn? P/F vs percentile (means you are probably realy stressed out by exams, if you're like me haha)

About the Ads