Nova Fin. Aid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jabroni108

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI, I am out of state, starting Nova in the fall. I received an letter saying that I will receive 21,000 for the year. What the hell happened to 38,500??? Does anyone have these problems or any info on this? And, since I am out of state, anyone have tips on those scary alternative lenders

Members don't see this ad.

--When did you get the reward statement? To my knowledge, most of us don't have our reward statements yet. As for alternative lenders, the Wells Fargo Medical Loan is what I went with. Be sure to check out the Nova2006 thread on this site, and there are a ton of posts on that subject. Don't fret, they're gonna make sure you get in and get through....so don't freak out just yet. But in the meantime, be sure to keep us posted.

Shibby:
you are right, this isn't the award letter; its a fake balance. you would think that med schools would have this **** easier for students to understand and obtain. from the thread, it looks like we just have to sit back and wait until july