NOVA, has anyone applied or heard anyhting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistplease

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,

A lot of people have been talking about NOVA.I know that they have an IDP program, but of what I have heard it seems that mostly take students from that area and they have only 2 or 3 seats a year.

Was wondering if this is true.Has anyone applied over there and heard anything from them?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi

I have applied to NOVA, in the first week of sept, Havent heard anything from them. Is anybody in the same boat here?
When are they going to start interviews, or they have alreayd started???

Nolls said:
Hi

I have applied to NOVA, in the first week of sept, Havent heard anything from them. Is anybody in the same boat here?
When are they going to start interviews, or they have alreayd started???
hi
I called up nova yesterday..they told me that they will start reviewing the applications after 15th feb

Members don't see this ad :)
hi there
DId anyone heard from NOVA,i called them today,they said they will start reviewing from monday .I have no clue wat is goinn on over there. :thumbup:

shady said:
hi there
DId anyone heard from NOVA,i called them today,they said they will start reviewing from monday .I have no clue wat is goinn on over there. :thumbup:

Hello
NOVA takes five students a year on an average.....and it is a three year program..I have heard that they give preference to Florida residents and people with Advanced degree like the AEGD, etc...

hi pravin
thank you for the information,i think the competition level is high :thumbup: