Nova Hybrid Tampa Campus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jb4vols

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else heard from Nova's hybrid program in Tampa? I had a phone interview about two weeks ago and haven't heard anything back.

Members don't see this ad.

I had one around then too and haven't heard anything either. Did you apply to the Ft Lauderdale campus also?

I did apply to the ft. Lauderdale campus as well. How do you feel your interview went? Did you talk with Ms. Shaw?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hopefully we will hear back soon. If you get in are you going to accept? I'm kind of iffy about the hybrid program.

Hopefully we will hear back soon. If you get in are you going to accept? I'm kind of iffy about the hybrid program.

Have you heard from Ft. Lauderdale?

I interviewed with Dr. Lazinski and I think it went ok. It was spur of the moment so I talked in circles a little bit.

I won't be attending if I get in. I would withdraw my app but I'm worried about a mix up with the Ft Lauderdale campus so I'll just decline if I get accepted. I dont have a family or anything so I decided the risk of hybrid education isn't worth it. No one has even graduated yet, too scary for me! Plus I'm really looking forward to the experience of being immersed in a program.

I had my interview three weeks ago too and haven't heard anything back. I emailed and they said some applicants had been selected and we would hear via email and mail.

I received an acceptance email today, I have ~3 weeks to pay a $1000 deposit

Received my acceptance email Friday! Just paid my $1000 fee today! So excited! Has anyone else been accepted?

Received my acceptance email Friday! Just paid my $1000 fee today! So excited! Has anyone else been accepted?
I was accepted last week and will most likely be paying the $1000 this week too :)

Reactions: 1 user
Ereul93 if You do decide to accept message me your name so we can get a Facebook group started