Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

NOVA Interview 12/16

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by DoctorDoogie4, Nov 16, 2002.

1. DoctorDoogie4

DoctorDoogie4 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey everyone,

I just got word today that I am interviewing 12/16. Does anyone have any info on how to get discount airfare and rental car? Plus, does anyone have any pointers about the interview process...e.g. key questions they will ask you. Thanks and GOOD LUCK!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Amra

Amra A Quiet Voice of Reason
    10+ Year Member

Hmmm... it's strange... everyone in my class from Ohio denies that they're from Ohio...

Interviews are pretty straightforward... check out the section of SDN with the interviews... I'd say more yet I should be studying for biochem...

Anyway, look me up when you get in town... I'm scheduled to do lunch with ya'll that day... you'll probably see me before though as I like to miss class alot... (did I just say that?)

I had something else to add, yet I'm thinking about biochem... ho hum... absentminded (or a blonde moment)...

-Brian
    el Prez Classo de la 2006 (or something like that).

There is a forum for you "pre-virgins" on our website. www.nsucom2006.com/community "PRE-MED"...

wh00p!