NOVA interview tomorrow. Any last minute advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NDPitch

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm boarding my plane right now and I'm just wondering if anyone has any last minute tips for my interview tomorrow, or NOVA in general. I feel prepared but I'll gladly accept any tips or advice. If anyone has an interview there tomorrow, see you there!!

Members don't see this ad.

It's very relaxed and conversational. They interviewers are super nice, just relax, be yourself don't say what you think they want to hear. Ask questions!! A couple of time throughout my interview my interviewer stopped and asked if I had questions. You'll have a good time there!!

If you have the female professor as your interviewer, prepare to be asked really weird questions. Otherwise it's very conversational.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you have the female professor as your interviewer, prepare to be asked really weird questions. Otherwise it's very conversational.

What... kind of weird questions...... :scared:

So. I'm still down in Ft Lauderdale, but my interview was yesterday. I stumbled/rambled only a couple times, but overall it went very well. I was directly asked maybe 8 questions total. Other than that it was just me talking about how I got to where I am now.

NOVA was very nice. The facility was great and everyone was very friendly. One of the main points they stressed was that they want to keep their students happy. I think I did see that, everyone was cheerful.

I went into the interview knowing that a lot of people have said bad things about the school. But now I'm really considering this place. We bumped into a bunch of faculty on the tour who were great. Very conversational, friendly, and inviting.

I asked about the chair time, and they said that not one student since the school opened has had an issue with graduating on time because of issues pertaining to getting chairs. Like most other schools, I think if you don't procrastinate, there shouldn't be a problem getting the chair time you need.

Good luck to anyone else interviewing here!