Nova interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anamod

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had an interview here yet? I have one coming up.

Members don't see this ad.

I guess I'am the only one?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey, let me know how it goes, it's one of my choices, and i'd be interested!
thanks,

lalo

Does anyone know how long Nova has been interviewing if at all? Also does anyone know what the chances of acceptance if given an interview is?

I interviewed at Nova on 10/23. I was really surprized about the school. Going into it, I didn't think much of it, but Its probably one of my top choices now. Its a great school. everything is brand new, basically they will cater any need you have, faculty is great, city is awsome, and its in a great location in the city (unlike every other school I have been to). I have interviewd at columbia, BU, maryland among others eversince and i think I'm still leaning towards NOVA, so check it out.

To give you a feeling about how many they have interviewed, on 10/ 23 when I was there, we were the 10th group they had interviwed (i think about 5/group). They were going to meet the very next day and decide on the first 10 groups. In other interviews since then, I have met a lot of people who have either just interviewed or are going there in mid november, so they are interviewing and if you have competetive stats, they should get to you. They did tell me that their admission requirements have gone a lot higher since they opened the school, last year i think their average dat score was 18-19, and he said its gonna be higher this year. I stayed at best western, rolling hills which is a 2 min drive from the school and the hotel has free shuttle to airport and school and pretty much anywhere you wanna go if you give the driver a couple of bucks. Fort lauderdale is awsome. Good luck, and let me know if you have any questions.

hey baracuda,
do they seem very helpful in the financial aid aspect of the admissions process?
One other thing that I had noticed,about their curriculum, is that there didn't seem to be any practice management courses...do you know if they have that somewhere, and maybe just forgot to put it in?, or not?