Nova or Examkrackers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrCat

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
which one is better for physics? and what about gen chem and biology? so far ive heard nova for physics and examkrackers for bio. any advice? thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

DrCat said:
which one is better for physics? and what about gen chem and biology? so far ive heard nova for physics and examkrackers for bio. any advice? thanks!
NOVA for physics. The writer gives you an intuitive understanding of the subject. The problems might seem tedious, but if you do them ALL, they will hammer in the relationships and formulas. I highly recommend it.

I'm a troll for Examkrackers so there is a little bias. I never saw or even heard about Nova up until now, but I doubt any prep company can beat Examkrackers. You'll get all you need in their books. I fell in love with those books and enjoyed my experience working with them. It'll get you real comfortable with ALL the sciences. Some people wouldn't trust them because it is so concise. However, there were a few required equations in Physics which they said weren't needed (just memorize them). Other than that, they covered everything I needed. I did very well on both science sections using almost entirely EK material. Go for it!