Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

NOVA -Question for UofM01 or anyone else

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Scottsdale DDS, Jan 23, 2002.

1. Scottsdale DDS

10+ Year Member

UofM01,
    I am interviewing at both NYU and Nova and hope to get accepted. I'm sure it helped you alot coming from a great school like Michigan. Can you let me know your GPA, major, DAT scores, and experience in dentistry? Thanks!!!

Matty

Also, what is the interview day like?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. UofM01

UofM01 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I see that you live in Michigan.

If you like you can email me at [email protected] and leave your phone number and I can call you. I am free right now. Take care.

4. Scottsdale DDS

10+ Year Member

I'm actually just wondering what your stats are, etc. to compare a little. If you don't want everyone to know, I understand.

Also, where did you guys stay when you interviewed at nova?

5. UofM01

UofM01 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

MJF, I Do not care if others see my stats. If you would like to see my stats and what I have done just go to the Search engine and type my member name in. I think It was one of the first posts that I started. I hope it helps. Just keep in mind that everyones situation is different thats why I would rather you read the post than to just look at my grades. Good Luck! And by the way I stayed at the Best western Rolling hills hotel. Its not the greatest hotel but its within walking distance of the school. I stayed there for the first day and than went down to Downtown Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my days there. ITs beautiful.

6. Scottsdale DDS

10+ Year Member

i tried that but there are a ton of posts and i was interested in your updated stats. GPA, UG school, grad work if applicable, DAT scores. that it. I really would appreciate it!

matty froman

7. baracuda

baracuda Member
    7+ Year Member

MJF,

Do you have the admissions requirement book for us/canadian schools? It has all the average GPA/DAT scores plus the demographics of the students at each school. I think If I remember right for NOVA, The average DAT was 18/18 and 3.3 GPA. They told us at the interview that they were getting more selective this year as the school is becoming more established.

8. Scottsdale DDS

10+ Year Member

i am interested in UofM01's updated stats since i am in a similar situation and applying and interviewing at both nyu and nova.

9. Scottsdale DDS

10+ Year Member

10. Scottsdale DDS

10+ Year Member

UofM01 are you alive or just not repsonding? It would really help me out.