1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

nova--roommate needed

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by go blue, May 1, 2001.

1. go blue

go blue Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

hi,
    i am a female looking for another female to share a 2 bed/2 bath apartment at palm trace landings (3 minutes from nova) starting this july. rent is $525 which includes cable, washer/dryer in the apartment, and water. if you are interested please post here :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. pecan

pecan Member
    10+ Year Member

Did you give you name to Fern? You will probably have a better chance, because not all of the incoming class in logged onto this network.

4. go blue

go blue Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

yes--
    actually, i have already talked to fern. i just want to get a roommate asap and am trying any way possible! thank you, though.

5. alperaar

alperaar Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Your best bet might just be waiting until orientation week!! I would assume that a few people might be looking to hook up as rommmates during that time.

6. ufgoddess1

ufgoddess1 Junior Member

Hey there,
    I am also looking for a roommate in July, but I already have a place that I have signed papers. I will be living at Davie crossings. If you have not already signed something, then let me know.

[email protected]

7. go blue

go blue Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

hi, uf--
    actually, i already have a place at palm trace landings. thanks, though...good luck and look forward to meeting you at orientation!