Nova Secondary Appl. Qeustion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hl11

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been trying to fill out the secondary application for Nova, but there is one question that I am not sure what it asks for.

List all the Dental Programs to which you are applying this year or to which you have applied in the past (include year, program/institution, if you had or will have an interview, and current status).

so...if i answer it only when i know i will have an interview?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

They want you to list all the programs you applied to this cycle or any previous cycle. Applying= selecting a school on your AADSAS application.

They also want you to note if you had received an interview in the past from any of the schools you applied to, or are currently on a waitlist.

The whole part about noting if you will have an interview would be if you have already received an interview invite already from any school you applied to this cycle.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I've been trying to fill out the secondary application for Nova, but there is one question that I am not sure what it asks for.

List all the Dental Programs to which you are applying this year or to which you have applied in the past (include year, program/institution, if you had or will have an interview, and current status).

so...if i answer it only when i know i will have an interview?

Thanks.

Yeah, I'm filling it out right now and just had that same question. Seeing how I applied on June 25th, but my application didn't get mailed out until July 21st...I definitely don't have any interview offers yet. I think my application is still in route to the California schools. What should I say? "pending"? haha.

Yeah, I'm filling it out right now and just had that same question. Seeing how I applied on June 25th, but my application didn't get mailed out until July 21st...I definitely don't have any interview offers yet. I think my application is still in route to the California schools. What should I say? "pending"? haha.

Same here, I just had everything out on their way so I don't think i will not hear anything until late Sep. or Oct. And I don't know how to put it either, any thought people?

So I just sent them an e-mail. Hopefully they're better at responding to e-mails than they are at responding to phone calls. I'll let you know when I hear a response from them.

So I just sent them an e-mail. Hopefully they're better at responding to e-mails than they are at responding to phone calls. I'll let you know when I hear a response from them.

Thanks in advance.
I really want to get it done ASAP. I bet you do too.