Nova Secondary - Lost my DAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Graphire

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I lost my DAT scores and I don't remember my exact scores for my DAT (AA was 21). What should I do?

Members don't see this ad.

once AADSAS receives your DAT scores, you can see them posted on your actual application. the application that will be mailed out to schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
I lost my DAT scores and I don't remember my exact scores for my DAT (AA was 21). What should I do?

In your AADSAS portal, go to the section at the very bottom called "Dental School Designations". When you are there, click on the binocular icon next to the school, and a pdf will pop up. It should have your DAT scores on the first page (assuming they've already been linked to your AADSAS app).

In your AADSAS portal, go to the section at the very bottom called "Dental School Designations". When you are there, click on the binocular icon next to the school, and a pdf will pop up. It should have your DAT scores on the first page (assuming they've already been linked to your AADSAS app).

OMG thanks so much. I didn't know they had this haha.