Nova southeastern dental school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nazish

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone knows if u reapply do u need to send materials again or just application ? Nobody picks up phone or reply to my email from school. So plz let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

actually i don't know about your question but i do have some questions for this dental school if you can help me. I want apply for this programe can you please tell me the procedure for application and their deadline for applications for the session starting in fall 2008. thank you in advance and good luck for your applicati0n. hope you will get in this year.

Check http://dental.nova.edu/international.html
You guys have two choices the international program which is 3 years and which gonna give you the DMD title or the AEGD program wich is a residency program wich won't give you a degree but if you plan to practice in Florida where they accept residence experience for the boards as other states, can't remember wich ones, could work for you. Right now i am working at the AEGD program and the Norht Miami Beach clinic wich is part of NOVA but i start class at UPENN in April so if you have any questions about the AEGD program let me know

Members don't see this ad :)
All the info is on there website.

Check http://dental.nova.edu/international.html
You guys have two choices the international program which is 3 years and which gonna give you the DMD title or the AEGD program wich is a residency program wich won't give you a degree but if you plan to practice in Florida where they accept residence experience for the boards as other states, can't remember wich ones, could work for you. Right now i am working at the AEGD program and the Norht Miami Beach clinic wich is part of NOVA but i start class at UPENN in April so if you have any questions about the AEGD program let me know
How can I get in this program from Florida?Which are the steps for this option?

hi
it would be helpful if you would let me know the procedure to join AEGD program in NOVA,can we join the program without doing DDS in US. Iam from india .Plz let me know.

Hi,
Thanks alot for the feed back i wanted to know how many years is this program,what is the cost of the program and what oppurtunities we have of practicing after completion of AEGD.Please throw some light on these issues it would be of great help.:)