1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Nova Southeastern Open House?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Cobragirl, Sep 13, 2000.

1. Cobragirl

Cobragirl Hoohaa helper ;)
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Is anyone else going to the Open House at Nova Southeastern on October 15th?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. wannabedoctor

wannabedoctor Member
    10+ Year Member

yes, I plan to go. Right now I am currently enrolled in the speech pathology program at nova southeastern university since september of last year. Since I have been here, I have truly admired the d.o. program here at nova.

4. vietcongs

vietcongs Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

im applying there, but i dont think that I can go to the openhouse since I live so far away. does anyone know whether admissions favors in-state over outofstate students, or all we all the same?

5. Cobragirl

Cobragirl Hoohaa helper ;)
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Just to update you guys...I was planning on attending the open house but since ACT has lost my August MCAT (the whole test!) I have to take a make-up MCAT on October 14th. I would have to drive all night to make it to the open house. Maybe some other time...provided my make-up scores aren't so pathetically bad that I don't have a chance of getting in (they gave us 3 weeks notice that we'd have to take it over!) Wish me luck!