Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine Open House October 23rd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

knight09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Pre-Dental Students,

My name is Amanda Buscemi and I am the Pre-Dental ASDA Chair for Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine. The time is vastly approaching for another annual Pre-Dental ASDA event on our beautiful campus in Fort Lauderdale and will be held on Saturday, October 23rd from 8:30am to 12:30pm. Most of you are perhaps aware of this occasion, which is a prime opportunity to become involved early and gain experience with the faculty and students. We greatly encourage you to invite all of your friends that are interested in dentistry, as this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to gain imperative skills in ultimately becoming a better applicant to our dental program.
With many affordable flights available combined with the perfect South Florida weather, you will not want to miss this weekend and opportunity to meet the deans that will potentially be interviewing you! Our main goal during this event is to help promote a positive interaction between you, our deans, and faculty. Within this relaxed, informal environment, you will have the opportunity to hear their professional advice, ask questions or simply have lunch with your future classmates and faculty members. This event will be comprised of many notable speakers including our chapter president, three currently active deans (one of which being the Assistant Dean of Admissions, Dr. Lippman), a tour of our facilities and a brief introduction outlining our curriculum.
Within the aforementioned event, we are extremely excited to announce our hosting of another Mock Interview session conducted by Dr. Lippman and Dr. Schweizer, two of the actual interviewers here at Nova. Current students will also be speaking regarding the average life of a dental student to help give insight to your potential future! Kaplan will be sponsoring this event as well as donating a DAT course in the form of a raffle.
Finally, breakfast and lunch will be provided collectively with existing dental students and deans to allow more time for any personal questions you may have. In years past, we have limited our invitation to the Florida colleges only; however, as the application process is becoming more and more competitive, we would like to extend our invitation to all aspiring Dental students from around the country. Last year 150 students attended our event, while currently accommodations for 250 are available for this year’s occasion. If you have any questions and/or would like to RSVP please e-mail me at [email protected]. I personally look forward to seeing and meeting each of you at this year’s annual Pre-Dental ASDA event!

Sincerely,

Amanda Buscemi
[email protected]

Pre-Dental ASDA Chair
Alpha Omega Community Service Chair
Nova Southeastern University
College of Dental Medicine C/O 2013

954-551-2810

Members don't see this ad.