Nova Southeastern University College of Pharmacy c/o 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AJP003

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm starting this thread for those interested in applying to NSU for fall 2016 admission. Good luck to all applying!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks for starting this thread AJP!!. Have you already submitted your application?

I haven't applied yet, just filling the app and gonna take PCAT on Nov, I think I am behind but oh well I moved from Texas to Florida and it was time consuming :( hopefully I can finish before the deadlines, if not maybe fall'17 :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for starting this thread AJP!!. Have you already submitted your application?
Yes, I submitted my application for early decision but I haven't heard back yet. And you?

Last edited:
Yes, I submitted my application for early decision but I haven't heard back yet. And you?

No not yet. I am still working on it. I am scheduled to take my pcat in October.

Thanks NejixRocks!. How's is your first year at NSU going?
Everything has been pretty great up until now! Just a lot of studying lol. Exams already started...

Hi guys, has anyone else hear from the school about interviews for early admission ? My interview in on October 7

Awesome :) I'm so excited yet so nervous lol haha but hopefully we'll get accepted my name is Magela by the way hopefully see u there :D

Hi! Good luck to all going to an interview. I'm still waiting for a response from NSU. Would they send an email if (in worst case scenario) if you didn't get an interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! Good luck to all going to an interview. I'm still waiting for a response from NSU. Would they send an email if (in worst case scenario) if you didn't get an interview?

I believe they do but hopefully you get one!!

Hi guys, has anyone else hear from the school about interviews for early admission ? My interview in on October 7
Yes me as well! October 7th at 8:15. Looking forward to meeting everyone ! I'm so excited and nervous !

Reactions: 1 user
Me too :nailbiting: hopefully we're the first group to be interviewed for this cycle

I got verified last Monday, does anyone know the average time before they send out a supplemental invite?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

I got verified last Monday, does anyone know the average time before they send out a supplemental invite?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
I waited for a supplemental and never received one , so I called admissions. You have to go to their website and complete it there.

Have any of u guys heard anything back from the school?
Also good luck for everyone

Have any of u guys heard anything back from the school?
Also good luck for everyone

You could contact Thomas and ask if the people in the admissions committee had their meeting.

I don't think any one here has heard anything yet.

Thanks Zeezzz, I tried calling the other guy Jeffrey or something like that but no one picked up the phone so yeah+pity+. There is another group interviewing tomorrow, so if they haven't contacted any of us I think we're gonna have to wait till the end of the month after they're done with the interviews.

You could contact Thomas and ask if the people in the admissions committee had their meeting.

I don't think any one here has heard anything yet.
Thomas said the committee meets this week and we should know something by tomorrow hopefully ! But then again we have until October 23rd for early admissions. Hopefully sooner than later ! I'm dieing to know something! Good luck to you and all the applicants!

Hi everyone!
I'm very interested in Nova for pharmacy school. I submitted my pharmcas, paid the fee, my transcripts are in, my pcat scores are in, letters are in, but gpa is not yet calculated. I wanted to know how long it takes for Nova to see my pharmcas once my gpa has been calculated. Do they see it immediately?
Thanks!!

Hi everyone!
I'm very interested in Nova for pharmacy school. I submitted my pharmcas, paid the fee, my transcripts are in, my pcat scores are in, letters are in, but gpa is not yet calculated. I wanted to know how long it takes for Nova to see my pharmcas once my gpa has been calculated. Do they see it immediately?
Thanks!!
Once your pharmcas application is verified Nova should receive your application within a week along with your gpa from pharmcas.

Hi everyone!!! I received an email from Thomas and he said the committee is meeting Friday and we should have the results back from that meeting sometime next week. As pharmgirl2020 said we'll probably hear something by the 23rd.

Hi everyone!!! I received an email from Thomas and he said the committee is meeting Friday and we should have the results back from that meeting sometime next week. As pharmgirl2020 said we'll probably hear something by the 23rd.
Thanks for info Maggie! My name is Alanna I'm the applicant from GA.

Hi Alanna !!!! I remember you :), I was the girl with the mustard brownish blazer. Was nice meeting all of you, by the way.

If the committee is meeting this Friday, you might get the lucky phone call either that same Friday or the Monday after. Good luck to all of you guys! :D

These are going to be the longest 4 days of my life....lol

Did anyone that got their pharmcas verified on Oct 5th, received a supplemental invite or confirmation that nova has received your app? I didn't get any of those yet.

Did anyone that got their pharmcas verified on Oct 5th, received a supplemental invite or confirmation that nova has received your app? I didn't get any of those yet.

I would just email the admissions counselor to follow up on your application; sometimes it gets backed up. He may provide you with a supplemental link so you can get a headstart on your application!

Has anybody heard from NOVA yet?
I had my interview on 10/7 and have not heard from them since...

Has anybody heard from NOVA yet?
I had my interview on 10/7 and have not heard from them since...

Same here "/
I think they have until tomorrow to tell us for early decision so hopefully they do

I got accepted too :D congrats to all of you!!

DOES ANYONE ELSE'S ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENTS SAY ENTERING FALL 2015, CLASS OF 2019? that's totally a typo, right!

Congratulations, everyone! Can't wait to see you all!

Yes!!!!!guys check your email. We are class of 2020:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

Last edited:
So , is there a FB group?

Last edited:
Congratz to all of you! These next few months will pass by really fast, so enjoy them! :D

Hey everyone I recently e-submit my pharmcas and my transcripts have been in for some time now. Nova is my school of choice and I'm really hoping to get an interview from them. Do you all think I have a good shot with a 54 on my pcat composite . Sub scores 85 bio 82 quant and 59 chem but really bad reading comp and verbal. My gpa is 3.7 rite now .