Nova Southeastern University College of Pharmacy c/o 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Have those of you who got accepted in November received your nova email address yet?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Have those of you who got accepted in November received your nova email address yet?

Well I haven't received any email from the school about the nsu email address but I found mine, it's just your shark link ID with @nova.edu that's it. Go to nova shark link web page log in with your sharklink ID and password and under personal information you will find the view/update email address and you'll see your nsu email address, that's all I can say lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
What are the chances of getting into nova after having received an interview ??? I have already been accepted else where but would like to know my chances because this is closest to home

Members don't see this ad :)
Well I haven't received any email from the school about the nsu email address but I found mine, it's just your shark link ID with @nova.edu that's it. Go to nova shark link web page log in with your sharklink ID and password and under personal information you will find the view/update email address and you'll see your nsu email address, that's all I can say lol
Thanks haha, I activated mine today by calling the nova help desk lol. Are you excited to attend nova?!

Thanks haha, I activated mine today by calling the nova help desk lol. Are you excited to attend nova?!

I'm beyond excited....Nova was my top choice, well my only choice actually lol. I wish it was August already

Thoughts anyone?
You were granted an interview so you have a good chance of getting in. As long as you stay as calm as possible during ur interview and answer all of their questions you'll be fine.

Hello!
I just got a call that Nova has received my applications, so now just waiting to get a call for an interview. I was in the program back in 2004 but due to health issues had to leave and am now able to go back.

Last edited:
How l

How long did it take to hear back from them after you submitted your application?
I submitted my supplemental dec 2, they called me yesterday, dec 10...:D

I found out yesterday that I received an interview! Anyone else going to the Palm Beach campus on Dec 17???

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my supplemental dec 2, they called me yesterday, dec 10...:D
I originally posted asking if they called or emailed you, but clearly I missed the "they called me" part lol....aside from being given a time and date, do they offer any sort of parking pass for that day?

Last edited:
I originally posted asking if they called or emailed you, but clearly I missed the "they called me" part lol....aside from being given a time and date, do they offer any sort of parking pass for that day?
haha they called me twice, the first one to say they had received my app and the second one to offer me the interview, so hopefully they'll call you soon... No, they did not say anything about parking, I believe they will send me instructions days before the interview.. I have it Jan 20 :D:D;):shy:

Hey guys! I have an interview tomorrow 12/17 at the palm beach campus, anyone else??? And any tips or advice would really come in handy! What's the interview like? I have no clue what to expect

Hey guys!
Nova just called me and invited me for an interview on January 20!!!! Anyone else going that day for the Ft. Lauderdale campus?

haha they called me twice, the first one to say they had received my app and the second one to offer me the interview, so hopefully they'll call you soon... No, they did not say anything about parking, I believe they will send me instructions days before the interview.. I have it Jan 20 :D:D;):shy:
Mine is January 20 as well, at the Ft. Lauderdale campus

Hey guys! I have an interview tomorrow 12/17 at the palm beach campus, anyone else??? And any tips or advice would really come in handy! What's the interview like? I have no clue what to expect
did nova contact you already on your decision? :)

I have interview in Fort Lauderdale campus Jan 15

Hi everybody. I submitted my application 1 week ago and am waiting to hear back. I received a call from them stating that they got my application. I have an 84 composite on my PCAT (97 in both chemistry and biology) and a 3.88 GPA. Does NSU have a minimum percentile in individual sub categories?
What are my chances of getting an interview? How long does it usually take?
Thanks guys! :)

Last edited:
Hi everybody. I submitted my application 1 week ago and am waiting to hear back. I received a call from them stating that they got my application. I have an 84 composite on my PCAT (97 in both chemistry and biology) and a 3.88 GPA. Does NSU have a minimum percentile in individual sub categories?
What are my chances of getting an interview? How long does it usually take?
Thanks guys! :)
I don't think they have a minimum for each individual categories.

Last edited:
I don't think they have a minimum for each individual categories.
Okay...thanks. Do you mind sharing your pcat scores and gpa? How long did it take from them to get back to you? And how was the interview?

I just finished submitted the suplemental app without receiving the email for the app. I just looked for it on their website.
I have a 3.52 GPA, a 3.36 science/math gpa and a PCAT composite of 72

Verbal 19
Reading 54
Biol 84
Math 72
Quim 93
Composite 72

Is that enough for the NOVA Puerto Rico site?

Okay...thanks. Do you mind sharing your pcat scores and gpa? How long did it take from them to get back to you? And how was the interview?
My PCAT score was 81.....my undergrad GPA was 3.3 I believe and my graduate GPA was 3.75.....after they told me they received everything it took about a week or so to get a call back for my interview date.....The interview was pretty laid back

Last edited:
For the January interviews, when do you think they'll let us know about a decision?

My PCAT score was 81.....my undergrad GPA was 3.3 I believe and my graduate GPA was 3.75.....after they told me they received everything it took about a week or so to get a call back for my interview date.....The interview was pretty laid back
Thanks for sharing...hopefully I'll get a call soon.

Does anyone know when they will notify of the interviews for the Puerto Rico campus. I submitted in November and got the call they had received my application but have not heard anything else.

Does anyone know when they will notify of the interviews for the Puerto Rico campus. I submitted in November and got the call they had received my application but have not heard anything else.
I heard they will start on February

L
For the January interviews, when do you think they'll let us know about a decision?
For the Ft Lauderdale campus? If so, I had my interview the 20th and they said the committee was meeting that Friday, soooo hopefully soon:)

L
For the Ft Lauderdale campus? If so, I had my interview the 20th and they said the committee was meeting that Friday, soooo hopefully soon:)

Ah okay thank you! Hopefully we know by Friday. Good luck :)

I submitted mine Dec 1st and got the call my application was received but nothing else either. Hopefully we hear back soon!

Did anyone hear back yet? They started to make calls this afternoon!

Random question but what is everyone's plan for the iPad requirement? And for note taking?

Random question but what is everyone's plan for the iPad requirement? And for note taking?
I'm going to get an iPad mini because it's just for tests and for notes they have the lectures all recorded so I'll probably take my laptop to class and maybe a notebook to follow along.

I've also been accepted congrats to all!!! I didn't get the call for some reason but when I called to ask about the status of my application I had indeed been accepted see you all very soon!!!

I've also been accepted congrats to all!!! I didn't get the call for some reason but when I called to ask about the status of my application I had indeed been accepted see you all very soon!!!

Congratulations!!!! Did they let you know when we would receive something either by mail or email? Thanks!

Awesome!!!! Congrats!!!

Congratulations!!!! Did they let you know when we would receive something either by mail or email? Thanks!
I was told in the next 2-3 days when they called me....I received the link for the background check today but still waiting on the stuff in the mail or the email.

Hey, everyone! Congratulations to all of you who already got in!

My interview for the PR Campus is this Thursday and I'm both nervous and excited.
What should I expect? :p

Hey, everyone! Congratulations to all of you who already got in!

My interview for the PR Campus is this Thursday and I'm both nervous and excited.
What should I expect? :p

Congratulations
How did they contact you?

They contacted me through email around two weeks ago.