Nova Southeastern University COP acceptance letter?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmschool09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received an acceptance letter or an e-mail informing you of their decision for those who had interviews in late November?

Members don't see this ad.

I have received acceptance letter already. I interviewed on Oct 22. I received the letter on Nov 14. The letter was sent on Nov 13.

I know that the falcuties will meet at the end of every month to make a decision.

They will not send you email to confirm the decision. So that, you have to wait.

Thank you. I had an interview last Monday. I live in Orlando and I'm attending UCF (university of central Florida). So I thought I that I would hear within the week. I'm just really nervous and excited at the same time. I guess I'll wait until after Thanksgiving. Did you apply to UF? If so, did you hear anything from them as yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
I do not apply to UF. I like Nova a lot of reasons. The school and students are very friendly. They seem to be a laid back school. Professors are young and enthusiastic. Besides, Nova has a very high passing NAPLEX rate.

Also, 5minutes is international student. So if he applied to UF, he would be considered "out-of-state", and UF only admits around 10 people total out-of-state. The out-of-state tuition at UF is even more than many private schools due to the very big out-of-state differential there. With only an 80 PCAT, although good enough for instate, would get turned down as an out-of-state applicant, even with a correspoding high science GPA. Out-of-state applicants need at least a 90 and above, as well as 3.8-4.0 science GPA (UF only looks at science GPA). Without both, you are not getting in as an out-of-state applicant to UF pharmacy school.