Nova Southeastern University Masters of Biomedical Science (MBS) 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurehealerDO

Reaction score
Hey there, I applied to NSU-KPCOM's MBS program and didn't see a thread for 2019 so I decided to make one!

I am in-state applicant and I am wondering any out of state applicants, where are you guys from?

Anyone receive an interview yet??

Members don't see this ad.

In-state applicant here!

No, I heard from other students on the pre-dental 2019 forum who are applying to the same program that NSU will start sending invites next week.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
In-state applicant here!

No, I heard from other students on the pre-dental 2019 forum who are applying to the same program that NSU will start sending invites next week.

Thank you for this information- the waiting game is killing me!
I heard that they send out interviews invites to out-of-state applicants first (since traveling OOS is more timely & costly), so us in-state applicants might hear back second round of interview invites

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for this information- the waiting game is killing me!
I heard that they send out interviews invites to out-of-state applicants first (since traveling OOS is more timely & costly), so us in-state applicants might hear back second round of interview invites

I hope that's not the case. I think this waiting game has everyone anxiously waiting.

Hi, here is the link for this cycle NSU MBS program.

Hopefully, tomorrow is the day that they begin sending invites according to the admissions counselor I contacted.
My application was completed on 01/09 and I am in-state.

Good Luck to everyone

Anybody received any news?

I received an email inviting me to interview earlier today!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone! I am out of state. I applied June 2018 for this cycle... haha. Just heard back yesterday morning about an interview invite! :) Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back after the interview?

Hey everyone! I am out of state. I applied June 2018 for this cycle... haha. Just heard back yesterday morning about an interview invite! :) Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back after the interview?
Congrats! And I thought the app opened January 1st?

Congrats! And I thought the app opened January 1st?

I meant to say July/29. I attached a photo. It allowed me to apply then! :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 11.13.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 11.13.23 AM.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 201

Congrats on the interview invite! What I heard from last year, about 2 weeks to hear back after interview.

I interviewed 5/1 ... apparently they get back to us by the end of May! I saw the last interview date was 5/16.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed 5/1 ... apparently they get back to us by the end of May! I saw the last interview date was 5/16.
Hope your interview went well. Now it's just the waiting game. Do you mind sharing how was the interview?

Hope your interview went well. Now it's just the waiting game. Do you mind sharing how was the interview?

It went well! The commitee was super nice, and the current MBS students helped out with answering questions and showing us around. I enjoyed the interview so much!

It went well! The commitee was super nice, and the current MBS students helped out with answering questions and showing us around. I enjoyed the interview so much!

That’s great to hear. I’m sure if you enjoyed the interview that much then you probably did well and will be accepted!

I’m struggling to find an exact location to meet for the interview. Did you have to go to the Terry Building? The website just says Health Professions Division campus.

That’s great to hear. I’m sure if you enjoyed the interview that much then you probably did well and will be accepted!

I’m struggling to find an exact location to meet for the interview. Did you have to go to the Terry Building? The website just says Health Professions Division campus.

Hi! So, I was having issues too - especially because it was downpouring the day of. However, if you pull in, you literally go all the way down and on signs it will have arrows to "Health Professions Building". It is a big beautiful building, and the top will have a huge sign. I asked someone who worked there, and they directed me to it pretty quickly!

Good luck, and let me know how it goes.

Hi! So, I was having issues too - especially because it was downpouring the day of. However, if you pull in, you literally go all the way down and on signs it will have arrows to "Health Professions Building". It is a big beautiful building, and the top will have a huge sign. I asked someone who worked there, and they directed me to it pretty quickly!

Good luck, and let me know how it goes.

I ended up finding the building, thanks! I interviewed a few days ago and believe it went very well. The program does seem incredibly difficult but doable as well. How do you feel about the changes they are making to the curriculum this coming semester?

I ended up finding the building, thanks! I interviewed a few days ago and believe it went very well. The program does seem incredibly difficult but doable as well. How do you feel about the changes they are making to the curriculum this coming semester?

I think the changes will be very helpful, and are defintely being put into place to help the atudents succeed. With that being said, I feel happy about these changes. Systems based learning is easier to put things together and make sense of it all. Plus I believe there will be less exams, even though the exams will be everything all in one.

Did you hear anything ?

Hi everyone!! I made a Facebook group for all 2019 accepted students :)

FB group: Nova Master of Biomedical Sciences 2019

Congrats to you all.