Nova Southeastern University Supplemental Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Avocadoc3

Reaction score
Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone can clarify Nova Southeastern’s supplemental question: “List all the Dental Programs to which you are applying this year (include program/institution, if you had or will have an interview, and current status).” Are they referring to every single dental school and program I am applying to?
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone can clarify Nova Southeastern’s supplemental question: “List all the Dental Programs to which you are applying this year (include program/institution, if you had or will have an interview, and current status).” Are they referring to every single dental school and program I am applying to?
Thank you
Re-read your question. You literally said, "List all the Dental Programs to which you are applying," and "Are they referring to every single dental school and program I am applying to?" within the same two sentences. What, if at all, is confusing or requires clarification?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users