Nova Southeastern university tampa class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Totality85

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I received an email stating I was provisionally accepted into the program on 2/16/18 and had my interview finish at 10:30am that morning. Anyone else get this?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I got the provisional acceptance email too! I interviewed on the 15th and got the email Friday afternoon. I don't have any outstanding pre-reqs, and my portal shows that they received everything - so I'm thinking the provisional part is just provided I pay the deposit? Not sure whether to get excited or not

I got the provisional acceptance email too! I interviewed on the 15th and got the email Friday afternoon. I don't have any outstanding pre-reqs, and my portal shows that they received everything - so I'm thinking the provisional part is just provided I pay the deposit? Not sure whether to get excited or not

Awesome! It was an interesting interview process. I’m in the same boat. Excited to get that letter and pay the deposit. I am definitely choosing NSU.

Members don't see this ad :)
The interview was definitely unexpected, but I thought it was a good way to learn more than just the typical interview questions. I figured they can kind of deduct the answers to "tell me about yourself" etc. from the application anyway.

Yay! Same here!!!

Awesome! It was an interesting interview process. I’m in the same boat. Excited to get that letter and pay the deposit. I am definitely choosing NSU.

Did you hear anything today?

I still haven’t heard anything.

Me either! Kind of fustrating. I’ve already emailed and gotten a really vague answer, I thought for sure we would hear something by now

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you pay your deposit?

The email I got on Friday said to use the link to pay the admissions fees after i got the actual acceptance letter...unless I misunderstood it?

I got the same exact email. They were a day late letting me know about my interview date. I wonder if they are just behind.

The email I got on Friday said to use the link to pay the admissions fees after i got the actual acceptance letter...unless I misunderstood it?
I just got an email to Check Webstar. Of course I’m at work and can’t remember my password. Lol. Not an official acceptance letter.

I just got an email to Check Webstar. Of course I’m at work and can’t remember my password. Lol. Not an official acceptance letter.

Well...I still haven't gotten anything, not even an email to check webstar! I went ahead and checked it and nothing has changed.

Well...I still haven't gotten anything, not even an email to check webstar! I went ahead and checked it and nothing has changed.
I hope I don’t have anything outstanding. I’m at work now and will Check after 5pm eastern time. I’ll let you know.

I got my acceptance letter.

Last edited:
I do not know why they sent the first email about webstar. I have nothing outstanding. Are you in the area or flying in?

I'll be flying in. Hopefully can figure out a good frequent flyer miles program