Nova southeastern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kdrw

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I found out i got accepted today. Anyone else hear back?

Members don't see this ad.

I just applied today via OTCAS, so I don't know yet. I hope I get in though! When did you apply and how quickly did they ask for the interview and then acceptance? I'm so nervous about everything!

My app was sent there by 10/20 and then I got an email on like November 20th for an interview and then i was accepted this past week. If you just sent your application through OTCAS, it will take approximately 2 weeks to get to the school....mine got there in like 13 days but i mean it all depends on how many applications OTCAS is sending out right now..so im not sure..it could be faster. I was very nervous also..i think anyone who is applying is but just hang in there and it'll all work out.

If you have any more questions, just post it..ill try to check regularly.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a phone interview soon with NOVA!! can someone please private message me about interview questions? so far I only got one response from one person. I just wanted to see if there are any other questions they might ask. thanks in advance

For everyone that got accepted and started this summer congrats! How are you enjoying the program? I have an appt to check out the campus and get information about the program. I would just like to get some feed back good and bad. Thanks.

Hi all at Nova. Would like to know how much your tuition is? I cant decide whether I'd like to go to Nova or FIU. Is there a significant tuition difference? Thanks!

You should be able to go to the university website and look it up. Plus tuition changes year by year.

What I meant was, the Nova site says it's around $26,000 per year. Is that over 2 years or 3? Just wanted to see how different tuition at Nova was than FIU because I've heard it's a significant difference