NOVA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hollie24

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am starting NOVA in Aug, I'm having a hard time finding other med students that need roomates or even an afordable apt. Are there any Nova students with a suggestion? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Greetings, future classmate! Drop me e-mail at [email protected] and I can connect you with some other classmates!

sig1.gif

The school will also mail you a list of other students (that need roommate )at a later date.
If you have time, come down to the campus, even during weekend and look at the postings on varies bulleting boards. Many people in NOVA are looking for roommates too.

[This message has been edited by Henry (edited 02-19-99).]

Members don't see this ad :)
hey.. I am starting at NOVA this fall as well.. my very basic question is. when does the classes starts

Classes start August 9th!

2003..and the others... did the school send you any information about orientation schedule and other info yet?

I have not received anything from the school regarding the fall. I imagine most of that will be done in one big mailing after they are done interviewing candidates.