1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Nova

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by biggezz, Jan 18, 2001.

1. biggezz

biggezz Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey Guys,
    Well I have recently been accepted to Nova School of dentistry. I was wondering if any of you guys are going there and where you are planning to live next year. There are some nice apartments across the street but they are a little expensive. So do any of you guys have an better solutions?
    Thanks
    Ezat

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Hi, I am not going to Nova next year but I am interested in applying. Could you tell me a little about the school? Are you a Florida resident? Do you know what the average overall/science GPAs are? Congratulations on getting accepted and good luck with your first year!!!!

-GO BLUE

4. singhrav

singhrav New Member

Yes could you kindly inform me also on the Overall GPA, Science GPA as well as the BCP GPA that is competitive for Nova Dental School. Thanks, I would really appreciate it.

Rob

5. biggezz

biggezz Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey Guys,
    Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I think the average stats for Nova last year were something like GPA'a of 3.3 and DAT of 19/18. That really is a ballpark estimate though since I am not too sure. The thing is that it is a new school so they averages will continue to increase over the years to come. Hope that helps.

Ezat