Nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

biggezz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Well I have recently been accepted to Nova School of dentistry. I was wondering if any of you guys are going there and where you are planning to live next year. There are some nice apartments across the street but they are a little expensive. So do any of you guys have an better solutions?
Thanks
Ezat

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am not going to Nova next year but I am interested in applying. Could you tell me a little about the school? Are you a Florida resident? Do you know what the average overall/science GPAs are? Congratulations on getting accepted and good luck with your first year!!!!

-GO BLUE

Yes could you kindly inform me also on the Overall GPA, Science GPA as well as the BCP GPA that is competitive for Nova Dental School. Thanks, I would really appreciate it.

Rob

Hey Guys,
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I think the average stats for Nova last year were something like GPA'a of 3.3 and DAT of 19/18. That really is a ballpark estimate though since I am not too sure. The thing is that it is a new school so they averages will continue to increase over the years to come. Hope that helps.

Ezat