Nova's The MCAT Physics Book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TXMed2013

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm selling my Nova MCAT Physics book that I used to prepare for my MCAT. Nova MCAT Physics is great preparation for the physics portion of the MCAT and really gets you to think conceptually, which will be essential for you to do well on the physics section of the MCAT. The book is very well-written and explains everything in a simple, easy to understand manner. The book goes into more depth than Examkrackers or Kaplan, which for me was something I needed. The book also presents you with A LOT of practice problems. Practice makes perfect. The book is in very good condition, no torn or folded pages, absolutely no writing or highlighting, pretty much in new condition.

I'll also include some notecards from Nova Physics that I made which contain IMO the most essential formulas and concepts you MUST commit to memory.

Price is $35 (shipping already included in the price). This is already my lowest price. Private message me here at SDN if you're interested in buying and I can send you my Paypal account information. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: