Now I know why I got Stanford's secondary...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lll505

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I couldn't figure it out at first with my not so great stats.. but then I opened up the SF Chronicle today and realized why-

"PARTIAL FREEZE ON HIRING AT STANFORD"
"Stanford said it was imposing the cutbacks because of increasing costs plus a decline in the university's endowment, donations and federal research funding."

Guess they'll just take my check and run, that is, if I ever finish the secondary;)

Members don't see this ad.

hehe, pretty sneaky of them. but in all seriousness, congrats on getting a secondary from them! i'm an august mcat-er still waiting to hear a peep...:mad:

I'm also an august MCATer waiting (was) to hear from them. I emailed an admissions counselor (as per another thread) and she promptly got back to me telling me I hadn't been selected to submit a secondary.

Guess they didn't even want my fee and they certainly didn't want to waste a stamp on me:p .

I emailed Patricia Sanchez and her info is on the stanford web site under contact info.

good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey conure,
i emailed her yesterday, and she never got back to me. hmm.... she probably receieved loads of e-mails yesterday after that post on sdn ;)

oops, nevermind. i got rejected too. :laugh:

why those dirty little...

those diabolical b@st@rds...

i can't believe it

we should have known something was up when so many of us got our rejections so quickly...they probably didn't even look at my secondary, just tossed it into the garbage and laughed all the way to the bank...

add me to the stanford rejection pile. damn you stanford. damn you to hell!!:(