now that the New Year is over

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr midnight

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Now that the New Year is over.. anyone see movement???? I received 3 interviews 1 for Jan and 2 for Feb... is this late for interviews? Is it worth the trip, is it only for wait list? What are the odds for WF once you have an interview??? and feed back

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck with the upcoming interviews, dude. Where to?

Members don't see this ad :)
Now that the New Year is over.. anyone see movement???? I received 3 interviews 1 for Jan and 2 for Feb... is this late for interviews? Is it worth the trip, is it only for wait list? What are the odds for WF once you have an interview??? and feed back
I looked at the numbers for Wake a while back on US News, I think that after you get an interview you have about a 50/50 shot at an acceptance, I think.

cool ty 50/50 not bad..... so I have Wake forest, NYMC and Penn ST

just got an interview today for cornell for late jan., but not sure if i can make it. already have interviews scheduled.
i have a bunch more interviews scheduled though for late jan and early feb that i received before the new year. i hope they are just for waitlist spots.

just got an interview today for cornell for late jan., but not sure if i can make it. already have interviews scheduled.
i have a bunch more interviews scheduled though for late jan and early feb that i received before the new year. i hope they are just for waitlist spots.

if you don't mind me asking, when were you complete at cornell?

I was complete 10/01. They took their sweet time!