NoWW That's What I Call the 2000s - 8th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are you implying that the way this game went has not made village fear the tie? I think it's only the wolves who are unafraid, I'm pretty sure the villagers will have tie PTSD :laugh:
Everyone needs to fear ties!

Okay fine, I’ll RNG it this way:
1. Player A dies.
2. Player B dies.
3. Player A, B and Everyone who voted for them die.
4. Player A, B and Everyone who voted for them die.
5. Player A, B and Everyone who voted for them die.
6. Player A, B and Everyone who voted for them die.
7. Player A, B and Everyone who voted for them die.
8. Lawpy dies.
9. Player A, B and Everyone who voted for them die.
10. Player A, B and Everyone who voted for them die.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Are dina, catsy and i linked to the tree since books manator here is dina pls? :unsure:
Is there a map or guide to this lineage tree somewhere? Colorful markers and a whiteboard are preferred.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user

1. Player A dies.
2. Player B dies.
8. Lawpy dies.
Lawpy should die in more options than just 1.

Members don't see this ad :)

1. Player A dies.
2. Player B dies.
8. Lawpy dies.
Ah so pretty good odds?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
This game was a wake up call.

I’m just going to start doing Player A, Player B and the tie-maker die. No rolling. Everyone dead.

Village needs to fear the tie again.
I support this but only because i like ties regardless of affiliation and dying in ties (especially when i get wolves to die with me) :heckyeah::cat::shy:

1. Player A dies.
2. Player B dies.
8. Lawpy dies.
What about 11. AM, specifically, lives because she hates mechanics?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Oh we should probably discuss the fabled "doubles" night result

What @kdswg received n2 was this:
"The fireflies whispered tales into your dreams of strange happenings, a longing gaze and new knowledge gained. You awoke feeling mildly unsettled, with thoughts of mirrors and clones."

@AceHydro may recognize some of the phrasing from her own nightly action results. kdswg's "vision" that night was a hint at the existence of the copycat in the game. Had absolutely nothing to do with weagle or miya :laugh:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

1. Player A dies.
2. Player B dies.
8. Lawpy dies.
But what if shorty someone makes a tie just for the potential opportunity to get RNG #8?

• Okay...
Is there a map or guide to this lineage tree somewhere? Colorful markers and a whiteboard are preferred.
No colors but @Karabiner13 made one a while ago in this thread that can be readily updated from there

Members don't see this ad :)

1. Player A dies.
2. Player B dies.
8. Lawpy dies.
My money is on option 8

Books laughed but didn’t answer me. The suspense…
Wit takes time and a ball. With many healthcare professionals/students not always having the best handwriting, is it fair to call one specific person's handwriting spooky?

Wit takes time and a ball. With many healthcare professionals/students not always having the best handwriting, is it fair to call one specific person's handwriting spooky?
AM finds the size of my handwriting spooky moreso than the neatness. I sent her a card and it took her significant time to even open it because my writing “Midwife” on the envelope and underlining it was so scary.

• Haha
AM finds the size of my handwriting spooky moreso than the neatness. I sent her a card and it took her significant time to even open it because my writing “Midwife” on the envelope and underlining it was so scary.
But doesn't that say more about AM than you? Your handwriting could be objectively not spooky.

Now I am even more curious about what your lineage tree would like.

Tragic day, but wowie do wolves put up a good fight. Loved playing the game with y’all. Also I DIDNT HAVE A PR SO I WAS BLIND/DEFENSELESS THE WHOLE GAME I thought there would be at least one (1) more vanillager and would understand my pain but nooooooo
Oh we should probably discuss the fabled "doubles" night result

What @kdswg received n2 was this:
"The fireflies whispered tales into your dreams of strange happenings, a longing gaze and new knowledge gained. You awoke feeling mildly unsettled, with thoughts of mirrors and clones."

@AceHydro may recognize some of the phrasing from her own nightly action results. kdswg's "vision" that night was a hint at the existence of the copycat in the game. Had absolutely nothing to do with weagle or miya :laugh:
Further, what about the bloody paw prints? I got one and blue got one... meaning?

Edit: I read it in the dead chat lol

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Why pls, catsy and i could technically be your step grandkids!

Lawpy when are you gonna get a tee and expand our section of the tree??

1. Player A dies.
2. Player B dies.
8. Lawpy dies.
That’s more like it. My RNG options number at least 5-6+

ok quick question: how lucky did we get to pull off that final RNG win, like what were the options for how that tie could have played out????? my mind is still absolutely blown that i survived ties the past two nights in a row haha
@Dana_May_B I just have to say, incredible bluffing and being a big bad wolf! You had us all turning in our graves. I just honestly can’t believe that you put yourself into ties 2 in a row just to mess with our heads. Well done!! 👏🏻

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Tragic day, but wowie do wolves put up a good fight. Loved playing the game with y’all. Also I DIDNT HAVE A PR SO I WAS BLIND/DEFENSELESS THE WHOLE GAME I thought there would be at least one (1) more vanillager and would understand my pain but nooooooo

Further, what about the bloody paw prints? I got one and blue got one... meaning?

@bluestoat was upset that you guys weren’t able to receive her bloody VHS copy of High Noon last night

• Haha

Vanillager life is the best life though 😍😍😍

• Hmm
Omg he’s literally in bed next to me and just forgot we’re married, didn’t he :smack:

I don’t actually know how that will factor into the tree though since it’s IRL and not WW.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
@Dana_May_B I just have to say, incredible bluffing and being a big bad wolf! You had us all turning in our graves. I just honestly can’t believe that you put yourself into ties 2 in a row just to mess with our heads. Well done!! 👏🏻
trust me hahaha those last minute 9:59pm yeet switches from me were from desperate self prez :rofl: yall should be proud of how you played too tho!!! village had us relying on RNG for 3 nights in a row! definitely an unforgettable game for both sides i think haha

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Someone explain the bloody paw prints please for those of us who don’t get to go to dead chat 🥺
dead players sent bloody pawprints to bluestoat and ivy while they were alive just as funny presents. didn't actually mean anything!

Reactions: 2 users
Someone explain the bloody paw prints please for those of us who don’t get to go to dead chat 🥺
This was the exact message:

-Item: A bloody paw print from your secret admirer. Description: If you and the 2 others can each collect one then you can gain a special power.

It was @Vet01 ’s idea.

We decided we would send 2 paws to players who survived a deadly bandwagon and then be really mean and not send anymore to mess with their heads.

• Wow
  • Haha