NOY A JOKE, MCAT's TRANSMITTED TODAY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nubtastic

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I looked on the Texas Application service page today and they had recieved my scores, but had not posted them yet. This is really not a joke. I don't know if these scores will be up this weekend or not, but at least everyone from texas should check it out

NUB

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry, In my haste I miss typed the subject, I meant "Not a joke". It doesn't really matter, someone somewhere at the application service knows the scores.

NUB

People.... Someone just posted that the MCAT's are in.... No one's responding.... but when people joke around about it, it seems like people respond quickly like a pack of hungry wolves....

THE MCAT's Have been transmitted to your designated schools.... so it seems.... That means in no time at all y'all going to receive it soon.

Cross your fingers and check that mailbox!!!

Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Now if the punks at AAMCAS would transmit the scores to my advisor instead of mailing them, I could get them Monday! :eek:

Waiting bites it. :(

Nubtastic,

I looked at mine at the TMDSAS site and the date was there as well, but what do you mean about posting the score? Are you saying that they will put the score there as well? I thought I read somewhere that scores will be revealed by mail only?

:confused: nullbut had not posted them yet... I don't know if these scores will be up this weekend or not...

Sorry NUB, the last post should have read like this:

....but had not posted them yet... I don't know if these scores will be up this weekend or not...

Nubtastic,

I looked at mine at the TMDSAS site and the date was there as well, but what do you mean about posting the score? Are you saying that they will put the score there as well? I thought I read somewhere that scores will be revealed by mail only?
:confused:

Originally posted by Popoy:
•No one's responding.... but when people joke around about it, it seems like people respond quickly like a pack of hungry wolves....•

You talkin' about my little "pre-receipt" post? ;)

Yeah, for all you Texas residents who applied to TMDSAS, does anyone know what NUB means by "posting the scores"????

I have a close friend who is applying to the Tx schools this cycle who would be interested to know.

One destiny, you stole my old signature :D :D :D

The MCAT's are IN!!! Some in the midwest has received their MCAT scores.... watch for it in a mailbox near you!!!! :cool:

Popoy, how can this be - I have heard that someone called AMCAS and was told that they would be sent on the 20th.

Assuming that the MCAT's will be sent out on Wednesday, I'm expecting scores by Friday or Saturday. Waiting patiently...

Hmmm...I'm still skeptical - too many have cried wolf in the last week or two. For only one person on these boards to have received scores doesn't sound right to me. Still waiting patiently...

rxfudd.... check out the pre-osteo forum... it's not only one person but two now.... !!! So it's really coming....

This is looking promising - damn it, I live in Chicago too! Where are my scores??? Eagerly waiting...

Two people on the Princeton Review's group received their scores today. One was suburban Chicago and the other was central Illinois.

I live in southern Wisconsin just north of the Illinois border and did not receive my scores!