May 13, 2013
Status
How did everyone do on Today's NPTE exam? Appearing again :( and this is my last change.
- Posting for my partner :love:

May 13, 2013
Status
My husband says that his computer had problem, when he was on middle of 5th section, his computer got shutdown because of testing center's computer issue.
When computer came back online, he had only 10 minutes left and he could not complete about 15 questions. He lost some time.
Now what happens?

About the Ads
Jan 29, 2012
Status
  1. Physical Therapist
My husband says that his computer had problem, when he was on middle of 5th section, his computer got shutdown because of testing center's computer issue.
When computer came back online, he had only 10 minutes left and he could not complete about 15 questions. He lost some time.
Now what happens?

If he fails, he can appeal and not have the test count towards a failure. He may also ask for a comped retake if that is the case.

sarahbea

2+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2015
Status
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Me too.. felt like I screwed up with some easy questions... I can't sleep thinking about them.. but hey what is done is done right...Lets keep the faith! do you guys know when they will post the result?

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2012
Status
  1. Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
It was tough for sure. I made some stupid mistakes as well. But that happened pretty much every test during school. Hopefully there is some I got right that I thought I missed. Going to be a nerve racking few days waiting

Reactions: physio123
About the Ads
Oct 3, 2012
Status
  1. Physical Therapist
First attempt. Didn't feel too great after that test. Would you say it was a lot more tough than the PEAT??

Jan 29, 2012
Status
  1. Physical Therapist
First attempt. Didn't feel too great after that test. Would you say it was a lot more tough than the PEAT??

The PEAT only feels less "tough" because you were given the results right after, alleviating the anxiety. It's a pretty good predictor, really.

Reactions: PTatHeart
Oct 3, 2012
Status
  1. Physical Therapist
The PEAT only feels less "tough" because you were given the results right after, alleviating the anxiety. It's a pretty good predictor, really.
You couldn't have put it better. The waiting magnifies the anxiety exponentially. Happy Halloween everyone!

Jun 9, 2015
Status
  1. Physical Therapist
Hi I also took the exam last week, do you guys know where ( which website) can I find the results on thuesday?

please help

Jan 29, 2012
Status
  1. Physical Therapist
Hi I also took the exam last week, do you guys know where ( which website) can I find the results on thuesday?

please help

The fsbpt website where you check to see if your NTPE exam was state approved, under results.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2012
Status
  1. Physical Therapist
Is it true that it could be today evening ? How late into the evening are we talking?

This is totally freaking me out.

Nov 10, 2010
Status
  1. Physical Therapist

please help
Hi! under the fsbpt website, on the right side click "check the status of your registration" The results in July were posted late Tuesday night around 9pm central... hopefully this is the same for Oct! the waiting game is miserable

Nov 3, 2015
Status
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Yeah.. The exam was pretty tough than PEAT. I made silly mistakes too. I was out of my mind looking at the timer. Waiting is horrible. This is my first time and I don't want to do the study all over again. Let's hope for the best. Good luck everyone

About the Ads
Oct 3, 2012
Status
  1. Physical Therapist
Passed !!!!!

Congratulations to everyone who did !
Best wishes to those taking it in January. Now u KNOW what you need to work on .. Don't give up !

About the Ads
Nov 2, 2015
Status
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Still nothing here in Florida. I wonder if they post results via alphabetical order, and I'm near the end....

Jun 9, 2015
Status
  1. Physical Therapist
I passed! , congrats to everyone who did, and keep studying for those who didn´t

Nov 3, 2015
Status
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
what happens if u didn't make it after 6 attempts?
you can no longer practice?
Few states allow for appealing. As of the new rule from 2016, a minimum of 400 on a scaled score is required. If a person scores less than 400 on a scaled score, he/she will be eligible for only one more time to take the exam irrespective for the 6 attempts!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads