NPTE Study Partner in Orlando/Daytona Beach for April 2016 exam!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TS2016

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am currently preparing for the April 2016 National Physical Therapy Examination (NPTE). I graduated from University of Texas and I relocated to Florida because my family is here. Therefore, I'm looking for a study partner anywhere from Orlando to Daytona Beach where we can meet up once or twice a week or however many times we decide to. I do not mind driving!
Or anyone else from anywhere in the country that would like to do online studying!

If anyone is interested please contact me at [email protected] (My name is Tony btw)!

Thank you and best of luck to everyone!
We got this far, WE can do this!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I wI'll be taking the Florida jurisprudence exam. Please email me for any tips or guidance. I would really appreciate it. [email protected]. Thanks

Hi all, I am currently preparing for the April 2016 National Physical Therapy Examination (NPTE). I graduated from University of Texas and I relocated to Florida because my family is here. Therefore, I'm looking for a study partner anywhere from Orlando to Daytona Beach where we can meet up once or twice a week or however many times we decide to. I do not mind driving!
Or anyone else from anywhere in the country that would like to do online studying!

If anyone is interested please contact me at [email protected] (My name is Tony btw)!

Thank you and best of luck to everyone!
We got this far, WE can do this!