intmed3

7+ Year Member
Sep 7, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
So on the ERAS and NRMP board people are posting about the different servers that sent out the e-mail yesterday. The rumor is that you get lychee if you are matching and louvi if you didn't match. As someone who got louvi, I'm a little panicked and hoping this isn't true (yes, I realize there are other more likely explanations). Since I'm applying for IM, I was wondering if maybe it's specialty related. Anyone else on here get louvi or do you all have lychee?

Thanks!

About the Ads
Sep 10, 2009
United States
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Louvi here too before and after ROL due. Ranked 10+ with multiple ranked to match e-mails and safety schools.

I don't think it means anything in particular.

PS You'd find this stuff only on a medical or engineering board.

Last edited:

Hassler

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 10, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I didn't match also. I got louvi :(

ResidentMD

7+ Year Member
Jul 8, 2009
Status (Visible)
From the ERAS forum -

just spoke to Listserv Techsupport a couple of mins ago -

he stated that this is completely random and cannot be set up this way.that is, nrmp sends the emails and the servers randomly send them out to the applicants.

Also referring anyone who thinks that lychee and louvi still dominate their core existence (in the NRMP match and life in general) -

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=708433

barmay

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 10, 2007
Status (Visible)
lol this thread is awsome! nice to know that there are people who are more stressed out then I am

by the way, which schools sent the rank to match email?

Sep 19, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
From the ERAS forum -

just spoke to Listserv Techsupport a couple of mins ago -

he stated that this is completely random and cannot be set up this way.that is, nrmp sends the emails and the servers randomly send them out to the applicants.

Also referring anyone who thinks that lychee and louvi still dominate their core existence (in the NRMP match and life in general) -

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=708433

Somebody actually did that? Wow!

Is neuroticism an "in" thing for spring now? Everybody seems to be flaunting it on here, one bettering another!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads