NRMP E-mails and Listservs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

intmed3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So on the ERAS and NRMP board people are posting about the different servers that sent out the e-mail yesterday. The rumor is that you get lychee if you are matching and louvi if you didn't match. As someone who got louvi, I'm a little panicked and hoping this isn't true (yes, I realize there are other more likely explanations). Since I'm applying for IM, I was wondering if maybe it's specialty related. Anyone else on here get louvi or do you all have lychee?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Louvi here too, freaking out a little thanks to SDN.

Members don't see this ad :)
Louvi here too before and after ROL due. Ranked 10+ with multiple ranked to match e-mails and safety schools.

I don't think it means anything in particular.

PS You'd find this stuff only on a medical or engineering board.

Last edited:
I didn't match also. I got louvi :(

From the ERAS forum -

just spoke to Listserv Techsupport a couple of mins ago -

he stated that this is completely random and cannot be set up this way.that is, nrmp sends the emails and the servers randomly send them out to the applicants.

Also referring anyone who thinks that lychee and louvi still dominate their core existence (in the NRMP match and life in general) -

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=708433

lol this thread is awsome! nice to know that there are people who are more stressed out then I am

by the way, which schools sent the rank to match email?

From the ERAS forum -

just spoke to Listserv Techsupport a couple of mins ago -

he stated that this is completely random and cannot be set up this way.that is, nrmp sends the emails and the servers randomly send them out to the applicants.

Also referring anyone who thinks that lychee and louvi still dominate their core existence (in the NRMP match and life in general) -

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=708433

Somebody actually did that? Wow!

Is neuroticism an "in" thing for spring now? Everybody seems to be flaunting it on here, one bettering another!