NRMP survey mystery (theory)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

behappyforever

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:smuggrin:Hi,Guys, i saw a heated discussion about the NRMP survey sent out on 27FEB08 after you certified your ROL. The theory is like this, if you received this survey, you are matched, if not, you are NOT matched, at least not to your first choice. It seems quiet here about this survey theory.

I wonder if those who matched last year all got the survey or not.

For current members, did you guys all get the survey?

For those who did NOT get the survey, do you use hotmail account as your contact e-mail?

appreciate your inputs.
GL to all

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
:smuggrin:Hi,Guys, i saw a heated discussion about the NRMP survey sent out on 27FEB08 after you certified your ROL. The theory is like this, if you received this survey, you are matched, if not, you are NOT matched, at least not to your first choice. It seems quiet here about this survey theory.

I wonder if those who matched last year all got the survey or not.

For current members, did you guys all get the survey?

For those who did NOT get the survey, do you use hotmail account as your contact e-mail?

appreciate your inputs.
GL to all

I was going to respond that I did receive the survey, and I matched to my first choice, but I don't want to jinx it.

I got the survey, but I think people are spazzing for no reason.

I dont remember getting a survey but this was a few yrs ago.

I got the survey, but I don't think it matters. Don't sweat it if you didn't get it!

And the survey came to my gmail account!

Oh, I forgot to mention...I don't think this "theory" warrants any merit. Seems like some hoax hypothesis devised by someone who likes to think too much.

Stop believing in conspiracy theories! There are plenty of other threads discussing this in other forums, asking here is not going to get you any more information than asking it there or reading the innumerable responses which say this theory has no weight. CLosing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.