NS FL 7

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Stalker

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is this exam worth taking? As in, is it similar to NS FL 1-5 or is it more like NS FL 6?

Members don't see this ad.

Questioning whether I should purchase this as well. I have taken NS 1-5 with an avg ~504. Is NS 6 really that unrealistic?

Questioning whether I should purchase this as well. I have taken NS 1-5 with an avg ~504. Is NS 6 really that unrealistic?
Don't bother with NS 6. The Phys/chem is insane. The remainder of the test is hard, but at least tolerable.

Reactions: 1 user
Don't bother with NS 6. The Phys/chem is insane. The remainder of the test is hard, but at least tolerable.

Yea, I'm leaning towards avoiding it. Also, I am would be more inclined to stay away from NS 7 and tests beyond this. NS 5 had some questions/passages that were nearly identical to the AAMC sample test.

For different tests, I was thinking about buying TBR 1-3 (just not sure how accurate/representative they are). I took EK 5 last week and got destroyed... huge drop off from my EK4 score.

Members don't see this ad :)
I apologize, this is slightly off-topic, but would you guys recommend taking NS 1-4?
Yes.
NS FL 1: Score will be inflated
NS FL 2: Good
NS FL 3: Good
NS FL 4: Great
NS FL 5: Best practice exam (NS FL 4 is a very close 2nd)

Reactions: 1 users
NS FL 6 C/P - WTF.

I was scoring 129-130 on C/P on FL 1-5. I got a 126 on FL 6. The amount of 10-30% correct questions made me laugh.

Every other question involved a calculation, it's unrealistic.