Aug 21, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
I took NS FL 1 yesterday (got a 514). I started doing the Science content diagnostic however it almost seems like I am wasting way to much time working on it (like 50% done with it after 2-3 days). I have heard it isn't a great resource for content and my test is <1 month away. Should I just quit it now and finish my last 50/1900 questions on UWorld and then grind out the qbanks a couple times instead of finishing the diagnostic?

Thanks!

MedSchoolTutors

Top MCAT/USMLE/COMLEX Tutors Answer Your Questions
Vendor
2+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2019
www.medschooltutors.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
  2. Resident [Any Field]
  3. Attending Physician
If you haven't done the AAMC materials, I would spend my last month studying doing all of those. If you've already done all of the AAMC materials, then I would definitely finish up UWorld and go over weak content areas. While the NS science diagnostic does have some stuff that's unnecessary for the MCAT, it can be helpful in finding gaps in your knowledge, so I would finish it up, especially if you think you've run out of practice material.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.