NSU-COM anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RollTide

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here decided to attend NSU?

Members don't see this ad.

Definitely looking forward to attending NSUCOM in Aug. 2000. The school has a very friendly environment. My friends who are physicians are very happy with the students from Nova who rotate with them. Also, friends of mine who are in the program are very happy there.

Are you a FL resident? Is the next deposit due March 15th? I am looking forward to moving to Davie and attending NSUCOM. I have been very impressed with the students and faculty that I have met thus far and was blown away by the facilities (I did think the library was a bit small).Do you know if our class size is going to be 150 or 180? I think they start admitting 180 with our class.

Members don't see this ad :)
The NSU-COM class of 2003 has about 183 students.

Looking forward to meeting you in August.

Clinton

[This message has been edited by Nova2003 (edited 02-11-2000).]

Hi!

I will be attending NSU this fall as well. Does anyone have any information on housing in the area?

Rolltide - Yes, the next payment is due March 15.

[This message has been edited by mmg (edited 02-11-2000).]

RollTide,
I live in Hollywood but since I am an international student I don't think that I qualify for Florida residency tuition(if that is what you were refering to).
I see that you got answers to your other questions already.
Good luck and looking forward to meeting you in the fall.
Gershon

hi I am M-1 here at NSUCOM. I thought I might be able to comment on housing options...

There are lots of apartments around this area however since NSUCOM is on main campus of Nova Southeastern University.. they go away really quickly... For example, something like Ceader Keys Apartment, Sunforest Apt (these are located right across from school) goes away just like that and usually they have waiting list...

What I did last year is just come on down here and during June (I thought I was early, but most of them were already taken) and reserved one...

Since you will be paying around 800 a month if you live by yourself... some people decided to buy condo..

Renting a cond is another option.. I think Clinton did that..

And to Gerson, I am an international student too..

I am looking forward to meet all of you next semester...

I'll also be attending NSUCOM in 2000. I've been trying to live life to the fullest in anticipation of the long days of study ahead. Does anyone know if Mark Gabay will be attending NSU? By the way, I'm a Navy Lieutenant and will be taking the Health Professions Scholarship if anyone has questions about it. Congratulations to you all, look forward to meeting you in the summer!