nsu-com health insurance question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrlee123

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For anyone who is currently attending Nova, I had a question about the two health insurance options. I wasn't sure if I should go with the standard Aetna plan that Nova offers or to go for the student osteopathic medical association insurance plane

Also, would you reccomend preordering scrubs and the dissection kit or would you reccomend waiting or ordering it elsewhere. I would greatly appreciate your help and opinions.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Mrlee - 1st off: congrat's on NSUCOM! 2nd: Get you butt over to the Class of 2007 website at http://www.nsucom.info/community

To answer your Q:

To quote a classmate of mine: "SOMA's insurance sucks a$$." That is the insurance to have when nothing every goes wrong with you - EVER.

Pre-ordering scrubs: SOSA sells 'em with the fancy NSUCOM logo. Kinda cool :D Those I'd pre-order - although I wouldn't buy all my scrubs from them. Check out the 100% cotton scrubs - there are the most comfortable things you will ever have next to your skin (besides, well, I won't go there....)

Dissection kit. Pre-order or bookstore. either way. Personally, I'm boycotting our bookstore because it is just like SOMA's insurance (sux).

Hope I helped! See you in 6 weeks!
-Amra