NSU KPCOM vs ATSU KCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nachotaco

Reaction score
I've been fortunate enough to be accepted to both NSU KPCOM and ATSU KCOM but I'm having a difficult time deciding between the two.

I know in the past that Nova has had lower COMLEX pass rates and lower residency match rates. Also, I have heard that their faculty are more focused on their paycheck than actually helping the students. Has this changed? My other concern is that there is a MD and DO program. Is this something to be concerned about? Does the MD program take away from the DO program?

ATSU KCOM seems like a great school but it is in the middle of nowhere and I'm concerned with clinical rotations having to travel frequently. Compared to Florida which will have more hospitals nearby and more opportunities to stay close. Also, ATSU doesn't look as clean and up to date at Nova, but is that something to even worry about?

I just want to attend the best of the two schools and any advice on deciding between the two schools or new info that I am not aware of would be much appreciated, thank you!

Members don't see this ad.