NSU Orientation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mido

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I will also be attending Nova this Fall. I just discovered this web-site today as I was surfing the web. Any ideas as to what events are planned for Orientation week? Let me know. Later taters!

MGA :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi mido, welcome to the club! I think you will love it here at SDN. I dont have any of the orientation papers here with me, but I understand we have a weeks long orientation beginning this Monday, July 30th. I know we have a night at Dave and Busters planned. They havent really mailed out any other detailed information. I am not in my room to post what they mailed us for orientation, but I will try to get it to you soon.

Hope this helps some! AJC :D

Hi acaban,

Thanks for the welcome! I have not yet received any detailed information regarding our Orientation week coming up soon. I will probably try calling the HPD tomorrow and check up on that. But I would definitely appreciate any details you may have. Thanks.

See ya soon!

MGA :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi acaban,

Thanks for the welcome! I have not yet received any detailed information regarding our Orientation week coming up soon. I will probably try calling the HPD tomorrow and check up on that. But I would definitely appreciate any details you may have. Thanks.

See ya soon!

MGA :)

i recommend all the first year med students to weat wacky clothing. It will set you apart as a person.,