Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

NSU Orientation

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by mido, Jul 11, 2001.

1. mido

mido New Member

Hi Everyone,

I will also be attending Nova this Fall. I just discovered this web-site today as I was surfing the web. Any ideas as to what events are planned for Orientation week? Let me know. Later taters!

MGA :cool:

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. acaban

acaban Senior Member

Hi mido, welcome to the club! I think you will love it here at SDN. I dont have any of the orientation papers here with me, but I understand we have a weeks long orientation beginning this Monday, July 30th. I know we have a night at Dave and Busters planned. They havent really mailed out any other detailed information. I am not in my room to post what they mailed us for orientation, but I will try to get it to you soon.

Hope this helps some! AJC :D

4. mido

mido New Member

Hi acaban,

Thanks for the welcome! I have not yet received any detailed information regarding our Orientation week coming up soon. I will probably try calling the HPD tomorrow and check up on that. But I would definitely appreciate any details you may have. Thanks.

See ya soon!

MGA :)

5. mido

mido New Member

Hi acaban,

Thanks for the welcome! I have not yet received any detailed information regarding our Orientation week coming up soon. I will probably try calling the HPD tomorrow and check up on that. But I would definitely appreciate any details you may have. Thanks.

See ya soon!

MGA :)

6. dude7

dude7 Senior Member

i recommend all the first year med students to weat wacky clothing. It will set you apart as a person.,