NSUCOM Class of 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amra

A Quiet Voice of Reason
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone...

Keep us informed to your interview and acceptance @ NSUCOM for the class of 2008.

Also remember there is a website for interaction of all the classes (2005, 2006, 2007 and including yours) at http://www.nsucom.info

Hope see you here (and there!)

-Amra/Brian
Webmeister, Unofficial NSUCOM Student Website

Members don't see this ad.

I just found out about an hour ago that I'm IN!!!!! The adcoms got back to me 2 days after my interview- wow. What a HUGE weight off my shoulders.

I'm so excited because NOVA is my top choice and I absolutely LOVED the school when I visited there.

Okay - time to go celebrate now!

Interviewed 11/7...Accepted 11/11...sobered up 11/13...cancelled all other interviews 11/13.

NSU Class of 2008!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
FBDO79....

I interviewed then too! (Alexis... from Orlando and UCF). All these handles on SDN really throw me off. PM me so we can vent some steam after that panel interview! I wonder who else in our group got in?

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interviewed 10/27
Accepted 10/28

trying to finalize my decision but it sure is tough to choose, it seems like every week I change my mind. hopefully i'll be able to pick what's right for me.

congrats to those accepted and good luck to all those interviewing.

Congrat guys and welcome to NSUCOM. now that the acceptance has come its time for you to take it easy and relax. Be proud, you are about to enter a profession that is so rewarding on multple levels.

is that normal to find out the next day? Or was it just pure luck that the adcom met so soon......

Drlexygoat and myself, along with others, interviewed on Fri 11/7. The adcom met on Mon 11/10, and we were notified the next day. This was our situation. I'm sure those that interviewed a week or two earlier had to wait for the adcom to meet on 11/10.

NOVA is like that always..they are great about getting back to you soon. Usually when peeps interview on monday the commitee meets on tuesday. they dont like to waste time with this. back when i interviewed, they told me that i could call in a couple of days and i found out over the phone..IT WAS AWESOME....

if any of you are inteviewing on 12/5 i am giving the tour.. i hope i see some of you there...

GOOD LUCK GUYS

Originally posted by NebelDO

if any of you are inteviewing on 12/5 i am giving the tour.. i hope i see some of you there...

Dang...I'm gonna be there on the 12th.