NSUCOM students:What is the student life like -- classes, social, recreational..etc.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1max2nv

Registered ABUSER
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
well i figured siince someone posted this question regarding another school...i'd like to know the same about Nova..wether.or not i really will have a life :)

NOVA students: What is the student life like -- classes, social, recreational..etc Have you enjoyed your time at NOVA....how do you feel about the education you have received. Finally, do you have free time to do the things you enjoy...sports...hanging with bf/gf..etc. Bascially, would you promote students to attend your insititution. THANkS!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Um.... this friday a few of my friends and I are going down to Ft. Lauderdale beach to party with the spring breakers and relive our old college glory days.... Those days are a hell of a lot more fresh in my mind than others.. I'm only 23, some of my friends are in their 30's... You'll have fun here, just don't be a tight ass and you'll enjoy the surf, sun, and fun.

I partied so muhc in my second year of medical school, it may have rivalled college.

I'm surprised I graduated from NSUCOM without catching an STD.

Q, DO

There are intramural sports of all kinds and all levels, coed too for most if you want that. This is a pretty major metropolitan area, so we have everything.

You ask about the school itself....i love it. I couldn't imagine being anywhere else. Some professors are better than others, some classes are better than others, but that happens everywhere.

Come join the party!