Number in Line

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

braluk

SDN Surgerynator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if AMCAS releases (if you call them) information abut a projected time of verification? Transcripts have been received yes, and my app is in line to be reviewed, but anyone try to see if they can reveal to you where you stand in line or a time of verification?

Members don't see this ad.

i remember thinking that too, it's a really good idea. i don't think they do it on a line basis, though, they probably assign a pile to each person.

you can try calling, if you act concerned it can only help.

They are just going to give you the standard six weeks response--that's why they post that nonsense, so they can hide behind it on the phone lines. Modelslash is right--your application is probably in a stack somewhere (great, right) waiting to be verified... I think you're wasting time calling them, but if it makes you feel better, why not?

nah not really a matter of me being paranoid just wondering if they did release that info. i figure that the turnaround time will be around august. i just love AMCAS. The equivalent of a DMV of a large city :laugh: