Nurse practitioner prescribing rights?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

InfoNerd101

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
When did nurse practitioners get prescribing rights? Did they have to fight for these?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I've noticed you pop by regularly to pose questions that seem eerily designed to get the different professions arguing with each other? Have you noticed that too?

Reactions: 1 user
I've noticed you pop by regularly to pose questions that seem eerily designed to get the different professions arguing with each other? Have you noticed that too?
No just inquisitive, I'm in school and work in mental health and want to know as much as I can of each profession

Members don't see this ad :)

So can you tell me when?

That's bot the focus, I'm now asking a specific question that your defying
I'm being very specific, I think the threads you start in this forum are suspicious for attempting to get the professions fighting each other when you look at all of them

I'm being very specific, I think the threads you start in this forum are suspicious for attempting to get the professions fighting each other when you look at all of them

I just want to know when they got them! I can't find it on google!

From Infonerds other posts on psyche threads, it sounds like he's interested in prescribing privileges for psychologists.

But google is so.....you know.....HARD to use!

Can you imagine someone doing ACTUAL research?!?
If you read my previous post smart-a** you'd see that I was unable to find the answer on google

If you read my previous post smart-a** you'd see that I was unable to find the answer on google

Smart-a$$ or dumb-a$$. If given a choice, I would choose the former, but the decision is yours there Junior!

If you are a student, and not a troll, learn how to do some very, very, very basic research. It will serve you well in the future.

Or, you could continue to do research by proxy. You may need to look up that term; or....you could start another post and ask what it means.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
No just inquisitive, I'm in school and work in mental health and want to know as much as I can of each profession

If you work in mental health why not ask the people you work with?