NW, Yale, Mt Sinai, NYU

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by doctoramc, Sep 25, 2002.

1. doctoramc

doctoramc Junior Member

did anybody hear anything from these schools yet after sending in their secondaries? I checked my status at the Yale website but they don't seem to update the status for each applicants. Did anybody else have this problem?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. CRAZYTERP

Resident [Any Field]
    I called to find out if I could set up an interview since I will be in New York for NYMC and they said NYU will not start interviewing until after the 1st of November. They also gave me reason to believe that thye had not yet given out interviews but will be doing so shortly. Mt. Sinai was not very responsive so I am not sure what their deal is.

4. Veilside

Veilside Senior Member

did any of you guys get a card from NYU saying that the application is complete? i haven't, and i turned mine in august

5. kaos

kaos Web Crawler

Resident [Any Field]
    I haven't heard from Mt. Sinai either. I e-mailed them about 2 weeks ago b/c I'm going to be in NYC the beginning of November, but I haven't heard back from them. :(

6. jot

jot

i got an interview from sinai a coulple days ago - haven't heard from yale (app complete according to their status page 9/13 so there is still time) - and nyu has sent an app complete card

7. Woots32

Woots32 kinda funky, kinda fine

Medical Student
    I got an interview from Yale - sent in the secondary in mid/late August, the site wasn't updated forever. It said it was complete on the 10th and got the invite in an email on the 17th. Hope that helps someone!

8. moo

moo 1K Member

First year at NW... dean told us they sent out the first round of interview invites today... so check your mailboxes