doctoramc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2002
Chicago
Visit site
Status
did anybody hear anything from these schools yet after sending in their secondaries? I checked my status at the Yale website but they don't seem to update the status for each applicants. Did anybody else have this problem?

CRAZYTERP

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2002
New York, NY
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I called to find out if I could set up an interview since I will be in New York for NYMC and they said NYU will not start interviewing until after the 1st of November. They also gave me reason to believe that thye had not yet given out interviews but will be doing so shortly. Mt. Sinai was not very responsive so I am not sure what their deal is.

Veilside

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2002
Visit site
Status
did any of you guys get a card from NYU saying that the application is complete? i haven't, and i turned mine in august

About the Ads

kaos

Web Crawler
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2002
Limbo
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I haven't heard from Mt. Sinai either. I e-mailed them about 2 weeks ago b/c I'm going to be in NYC the beginning of November, but I haven't heard back from them. :(

J

jot

i got an interview from sinai a coulple days ago - haven't heard from yale (app complete according to their status page 9/13 so there is still time) - and nyu has sent an app complete card

Woots32

kinda funky, kinda fine
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2002
playing under the table and dreaming
Status
Medical Student
I got an interview from Yale - sent in the secondary in mid/late August, the site wasn't updated forever. It said it was complete on the 10th and got the invite in an email on the 17th. Hope that helps someone!

moo

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2000
Visit site
Status
First year at NW... dean told us they sent out the first round of interview invites today... so check your mailboxes

About the Ads