NYC AREA EXTERNSHIPS reviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spo0fyspoof

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all from NYC area!

Can those who have had experiences in all of the different externship sites in the NYC area share what their training was like in their respective sites? Preferably within the last 4 years. I'm just trying to get an idea of how some of these sites are. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Too broad- there are a million of them. Do you mean adult, child, neuro, therapy, other assessment??

@Kadhir
Too broad- there are a million of them. Do you mean adult, child, neuro, therapy, other assessment??
Preferably child/adolescent, assessment and therapy. But, also open for reviews for all sites to help everyone in the forum.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd also check in with your program (which I'm sure you have, but just in case...). My NYC doctoral program had comprehensive lists of where all current/former students attended externships and internships, and also the contact info for those students. It was the best resource, in terms of making decisions about where to apply.